Friday, November 6, 2009

Emilia ,

this is what i get using a translator .

first
hello. who went to l' school aujourd' today? did we return our papers of geography? omg, quelqu' does one know my marks? obviously not. how l' school was aujourd' today? a station extremely runs in French, woohoo

second
hello, how it is the school today? it was well? haha, I see that we have dickson in cbox, lol. laughter aloud, people

XD dickson bodoh =P

third
hello. do you know as are yola on German? oh, its yola! if you ask yourselves, to do why I took the time, in order that, its cause in boring. hoyeaaaah!

the last one
hello. who loves the peak? I' causes now come me in accidental way; m bored seriously. HAHAHA. I love the foreign languages to cause the majority of the translations are funny, the majority!

lol lol lol lol .

have a good day ,
basch®

No comments:

Post a Comment