Saturday, August 29, 2009

YOOO GUAN'S BACKKKK

YO EVERYONE! How's holidays!?
Sigh i'm sure everyone noticed that holidays' are almost over. time really flies eh.

Btw my purpose of posting here,reasons are a few. Like the previous posts, Its my duty to contribute in order to keep our blog alive lol. But the main purpose is because i remade my blog, its the same account but the blog address is different, so check it out! Here, Ren's +)
Don't forget to link me yea, remind me in case i forgotten to link you guys too!

Its quite empty because i did it in one day and don't really have topics to post about.
Allright thats all for today. Happy advance Merderka! Celebrate! w00t! ahhha. This should be the shortest post from me in this blog, hope you all don't mind. haha See you guys on tuesday! +)

From GUAN, VISIT MY NEW BLOG!

No comments:

Post a Comment